Help with Childcare Costs

Did you know you can get help with paying towards your childcare for our Ofsted registered sites?

Tax free childcare

Tax free childcare is a government scheme were you can get up to £500 every 3 months (up to £2,000 a year) for each of your children to help with the costs of childcare. This goes up to £1,000 every 3 months if a child is disabled (up to £4,000 a year).

If you get Tax-Free Childcare, you’ll set up an online childcare account for your child. For every £8 you pay into this account, the government will pay in £2 to use to pay your provider.

For more information please visit

Universal credit

You may be able to claim back up to 85% of your childcare costs if you’re eligible for Universal credit. You (and your partner if you live with them) will usually need to either:

  • be working – it does not matter how many hours you or your partner work
  • have a job offer

The most you can get back each month is:

  • £950.92 for one child
  • £1,630.15 for 2 or more children

For more information please visit

Student grant

You may be eligible for help with your childcare costs if you:

  • are a full-time higher education student
  • have children under 15, or under 17 if they have special educational needs

The grant:

  • does not have to be paid back
  • is paid on top of your other student finance

For more information please visit


ClubsComplete offer a membership scheme where you can split you payments across the yearly in monthly instalments. If you use our holiday clubs or after school clubs regualry and require chilldcare through out the holidays and afterschool this is a great way to save money and get extra advantages by signing up to the membemrship schewme.

For more information visit

For all of our payments made on the website, whether this be by card, childcare vouchers or grants, you can make your payments quickly and at ease through Poncho Pay.