Let us cater for your child too
Want to save yourself time in the morning? Let us prepare your child's snack, lunch and drinks for club by using our catered option for just £5.00 per day.
- Convenient for parents
- A choice of nutritious food
- Staff all trained in Food Hygiene
Our holiday clubs help children to...
Meet children from different schools
Take part in new activities
Expand their knowledge
Socialise during school holidays
Learn new skills
Each week has a different theme
Our themes make our holiday clubs unique in that each week is different so if a child comes for the entire summer holidays it remains exciting and varied for them. We have an extensive list of themes which we regularly update, these include: Find Your Talent, Get Active, Challenge Your Limits, Mix it, make it, take it and more!Click here to see our themes
I’ve been working with Clubs Complete for a little over a year. They are one of the most supportive companies I have worked for and everyone is supportive of each other. They’ve supported me through my degree and given me a countless amount of opportunities to further my qualifications and improve in my standard of work.
ClubsComplete are always at hand if needed and are extremely accommodating when it comes to extra training/learning and guidance. The company works extremely professionally at all times and will go out of their way to help all team members. Their commitment to the staff and children is outstanding and such a fantastic company to work for.
You have a fantastic manner with the children, all of the class enjoyed your sessions. I was absolutely amazed by the impact you had in such a short amount of time. The balancing skills were particularly of note - and this is down to your expertise and teaching style. You revealed to our children that they are capable of things they'd never even thought about, and that is priceless.
My daughter really enjoys her gymnastics sessions. The staff are unfailingly polite and welcoming. They always greet us with a smile and have a gifted way of putting people at ease and making the children feel that they can do anything. Their energy and enthusiasm are contagious! The clear instructions, sensitive corrections and enthusiastic praise are what make the gymnastics clubs so special. Thank you.
Our son loves after school club and really looks forward to going twice a week. The staff are friendly and always seem to have a good balance of activities. Overall we are very happy!
ClubsComplete provide leaders for a variety of activities including IT, Spanish, Around the World Arts & Crafts & Nature Detectives Club. The leaders are always on time and well-prepared. The children are always very engaged and happy to return each week. We would highly recommend ClubsComplete to schools looking for providers to run activities for children.
Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to you for a great party for my daughters 8th birthday. I have had all the parents since say how much the kids have said they enjoyed the party. I have recommended ClubsComplete for a birthday party!
We find that ClubsComplete are a really professional company. We use them to provide lunch time and after school clubs. They are always happy to discuss what our school needs are, for example, they initiated the start-up of our lunch time clubs to help reduce poor behaviour at lunch time. These clubs have been very popular with children.
Firstly I’d like to say how helpful everyone from head office has been since starting at ClubsComplete. This is my 3rd week in and every day has been a whole new experience. You have paired me with a brilliant colleague which has made work 100 times more exciting to wake up to. The children are a delight and my experience with working with children, my school now is the perfect setting. I really enjoy my mornings and afternoons now.
When I come to ClubsComplete it makes me feel happy and safe. Sometimes we get to go in the hall and play games like Dodgeball, Quarterball and others. If we haven't had breakfast don't worry, you can have some here!
A fantastic way for your children to spend the school holidays
Clubs run from 9.00am-3.30pm, earliest drop-off is at 8.45am. Due to Ofsted regulations, children aged 3 and 4 may only attend for a half-day session (9.00-12.30). Children aged 5+ must attend the full day session from 9.00am-3.30pm, and parents may book children onto one day sessions or the full week. Children must bring a packed-lunch and a drink, unless you have booked your child on to our catered option. Our catered option is available to book online at an extra £5 per day, which includes breakfast, snack, lunch and drinks. Under 5’s should also bring a drink and snack with them. Parents/Guardians must send children to club in clothes that they do not mind getting messy.
- Once you have made a booking you can amend or cancel this booking within 24 hours at which point a credit for the session will be automatically made to your account. Outside of the 24 hours it is not possible to receive a refund.
- Time limits for bookings: You are able to book any clubs of your choice up to three hours before the club commences. At the cut-off point of three hours before any club starts, the website will automatically prohibit you from booking the club so that we can cater for the amount of children in the club - if it is an emergency and you require the childcare, you may call to the office to see if there are remaining spaces available but a £5 administration fee will be charged for your booking for our staff member to make the last-minute booking for you as it is quite a lengthy process to log-in and override the system.
- Your account - if you do not make the bookings via your online account and prefer to call our office, we are able to take the booking but all transactions are subject to a £5 administration charge
- If you have a change in circumstances or your child is poorly, we ask that you log into your account and cancel their space so our staff know not to expect them - this is part of our safeguarding policy to ensure we know the whereabouts of your child. Unfortunately, you will not receive a credit or refund in this circumstance as we have to allocate staff, purchase food and equipment ahead of the day arriving so our costs have already been made.