Making meal times that little bit easier
We offer catering at our Explore Club (Late Stay) and at our Breakfast Clubs and our Menus follow the Department for Education's Healthy Eating guidelines. Staff who prepare food have their Food and Hygiene Certificates and all venues we cater at are registered with Environmental Health. This gives parents the ease of using our wrap-around services in their child's school without worrying about what is for breakfast or dinner!
Please note the menu displayed on our website may vary in your child's school.
- Convenient for parents
- A choice of nutritious food
- A safe and friendly environment
Our after breakfast clubs enable children to...
Develop their confidence
Make new friends
Eat a nutritious, balanced meal
Expand their knowledge
Develop brand new skills
Meet children from different backgrounds
Breakfast clubs also include fun activities!
On their arrival to Breakfast club all children will be provided with a nutritional breakfast which normally consists of cereals or toast and a drink. Children will have the choice of what they would like to choose to eat during the morning.
Once children have eaten breakfast they will participate in activities such as Cooking, Arts and Crafts, Experiments, Sports and Games which will be led by our Club Leaders. At the end of the session the Club leaders will ensure all children are taken to their class meeting point or classrooms where there will be a hand over to the class teacher.
I’ve been working with Clubs Complete for a little over a year. They are one of the most supportive companies I have worked for and everyone is supportive of each other. They’ve supported me through my degree and given me a countless amount of opportunities to further my qualifications and improve in my standard of work.
ClubsComplete are always at hand if needed and are extremely accommodating when it comes to extra training/learning and guidance. The company works extremely professionally at all times and will go out of their way to help all team members. Their commitment to the staff and children is outstanding and such a fantastic company to work for.
You have a fantastic manner with the children, all of the class enjoyed your sessions. I was absolutely amazed by the impact you had in such a short amount of time. The balancing skills were particularly of note - and this is down to your expertise and teaching style. You revealed to our children that they are capable of things they'd never even thought about, and that is priceless.
My daughter really enjoys her gymnastics sessions. The staff are unfailingly polite and welcoming. They always greet us with a smile and have a gifted way of putting people at ease and making the children feel that they can do anything. Their energy and enthusiasm are contagious! The clear instructions, sensitive corrections and enthusiastic praise are what make the gymnastics clubs so special. Thank you.
Our son loves after school club and really looks forward to going twice a week. The staff are friendly and always seem to have a good balance of activities. Overall we are very happy!
ClubsComplete provide leaders for a variety of activities including IT, Spanish, Around the World Arts & Crafts & Nature Detectives Club. The leaders are always on time and well-prepared. The children are always very engaged and happy to return each week. We would highly recommend ClubsComplete to schools looking for providers to run activities for children.
Helping children to recognise the importance of eating breakfast
Our clubs truly help children to recognise just how important eating breakfast is and how it can enhance their academic performance throughout the day. Getting into the habit of eating a healthy, nutritional breakfast and playing, problem solving and team building early in the morning is essential for children as they grow up and we find this habit really does stick with them for life.
- Once you have made a booking you can amend or cancel this booking within 24 hours at which point a credit for the session will be automatically made to your account. Outside of the 24 hours it is not possible to receive a refund.
- Time limits for bookings: You are able to book any clubs of your choice up to three hours before the club commences. At the cut-off point of three hours before any club starts, the website will automatically prohibit you from booking the club so that we can cater for the amount of children in the club - if it is an emergency and you require the childcare, you may call to the office to see if there are remaining spaces available but a £5 administration fee will be charged for your booking for our staff member to make the last-minute booking for you as it is quite a lengthy process to log-in and override the system.
- Your account - if you do not make the bookings via your online account and prefer to call our office, we are able to take the booking but all transactions are subject to a £5 administration charge.
- If you have a change in circumstances or your child is poorly, we ask that you log into your account and cancel their space so our staff know not to expect them - this is part of our safeguarding policy to ensure we know the whereabouts of your child. Unfortunately, you will not receive a credit or refund in this circumstance as we have to allocate staff, purchase food and equipment ahead of the day arriving so our costs have already been made.